Ottomans can enhance your surroundings in some stunning ways you cannot possibly think of unless you have one. They don’t have to be the ignored footrest when you know how to use them correctly. Besides, they come in different shapes, sizes, and colors and can blend with all interiors. Just as long as you buy them from exclusive furniture suppliers like Perezfurniture.com, you do not have to worry about their quality.
6 Stunning Ways To Use Ottomans To Enhance Your Interiors
Ottomans can be used in a number of ways that every house owner should be aware of. The 6 best ways of using them for modern decor are given below.
- Shared Seating Space – You can keep large ottomans right on the floor against a wall to use them as a spacious sleeping or sitting couches. They’re quite comfortable when used in living rooms to watch TV or simply lay back and enjoy a lazy day for reading and napping.
- Storage Boxes – The hinged top compact ottomans can be used to store small items like remote controls in the living room. Since cushioned, they’re quite comfortable to sit on as well. Besides, you can also use them as bedside tables.
- Lunch Tables – You can simply use a broad and wide ottoman, lower than the size of your sofa, as a coffee and lunch table. Simply use magazines or paper plates to avoid staining the surface. Besides, ottomans can always be used as footrests.
- Board Game Tables – Ottomans made with ultra soft fabrics like denim in tweed pattern are quite purposeful and can be used to play board games. Furthermore, they can actually be used as supper or study tables for young children.
- Decorative Centerpiece – Undoubtedly versatile, ottomans are also made available in delicate patterns with the help of tufted fabrics. Such ottomans can be used against the walls to create stunning color contrast. With a lamp or flower pot on top of them, they look breathtakingly gorgeous.
- Lounge Tables – You can assembles 2 or 3 large and broad ottomans and place them adjacent to each other and use them as lounge sofas to relax. Simply place them against a wall and use pillows and cushions to make a cover for your back. They can also be placed in a semi-circular pattern in a living room to serve guests.
On a parting note, when used correctly, ottomans can actually make your house better and brighter.