Lighting system means an intelligent system of networks that are related to the control of lighting. Such systems include devices like relays, photocells, occupancy sensors, touch screens or lighting control switches.
The advantages of using the lighting systems are as follows:
- Light control increases comfort and productivity: The energy-saving light control ensures a comfortable and productive environment. By increasing the comfort level of the space, it also increases productivity. Better lighting does not only save energy but it also improves the quality of work.
- All dimmers save energy: Every dimmer that is used saves a minimum of 4-9% of electricity. This happens even at the highest lighting levels. When the user prefers to dim their lights, it saves electricity which otherwise happens only when the light is switched off.
- Never worry about the landscape lights: A lighting system is provided with a time clock which knows the time of sunrise and sunset. So, there is no need to turn on or off the landscape lights.
- Control lights from your phone: We feel too lazy to walk towards a switch board sometimes. The lighting system also enables us to control the lights through our mobile phones without needing to get up from that couch.
- Never have lights on, in an empty room: It is a common mistake of walking out of an empty room without switching the lights off. A lighting system can control this as it uses an occupancy sensor, which will automatically turn off the lights off a room once it is empty.
These are the few advantages of using lighting systems and the reason that most of the people are opting for it. It uses the development of the technology in the right direction and helps illuminate our lives.